At the Posh Paw Resort, we want your dog to experience a comfortable, relaxing stay that includes active play time and plenty of staff interaction and affection. We understand dogs need active healthy stimulation and human contact to enjoy a balanced stay.
Overnight stay includes:
- Clean and inviting suite with raised bed
- Live webcams onsite to view your dog at play and in their overnight suite
- Day Camp – supervised play time with other dogs (if qualified) or one-on-one play with staff in one of the following locations: our indoor rubberized play rooms, our Luxury lounge with a tv, or outdoors in one of our spacious K9 turf yards.
- Outdoor time six to seven times a day including once before bedtime
- Administration of medicine(s) for no additional fee. However, we do not administer injections, and we would recommend boarding at a veterinary facility for these needs
- Your pet may also enjoy a spa visit prior to leaving their vacation-just book a grooming appointment when scheduling a stay
- DHPPV (Distemper/Parvo), Bordetella, and Rabies Vaccinations
- Completed enrollment form
Posh Paw Perks available online or at check-in
|Cuddle session – 10 minute private, one-on-one with staff member||$10 per day|
|Private Dining – private meal time with a staff member||$4 per meal|
|Snack Package – Includes Frozen Yogurt, Bark Avenue treats, Kong with treat||$5 per day|
|Pamper Me Posh Package – cuddle session and featured on our Facebook page||$15 per day|
|Ultimate Posh Package – Includes the Pamper Me Posh and Snack Package||$18 per day|
- On Sundays and on holidays when our front desk is closed, Day Camp is closed. Our guests will go outside six to seven times throughout the day with their playgroup or a staff member.
- Pickup after 3:00 will incur a $10 late pickup fee. On Saturdays and Sundays the fee is waived as well as if your pet receives a grooming service while boarding.